Why Costa Rica?
Dominated by mountain ranges and verdant forests, gouged by fertile valleys, and flanked by lovely beaches and the ocean, Costa Rica is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and cheerful places on earth. Vivid colors of nature, a virtually unmatched range of outdoor activities, a friendly, hospitable people, and the subtle charm of an essentially rustic lifestyle all this combined and merged to make Costa Rica one of the world’s favorite holiday destinations.
- Lush jungles
- Coastal towns and beautiful beaches
- Coffee plantations
- Surfing lessons
- Natural parks
- Local delicious cuisine
- Exotic fruits
- Tropical weather
- Beach sunsets
- Catamaran cruise
- Beach bonfires
- Coffee tasting
Come, immerse yourself and get lost in the wonderful and magical wonders of this small Central American country. Come and enjoy the Pura Vida lifestyle!
- Tour schedule:
- Day 1: Arrival to San Jose
- Day 2: San Jose to Trogon Lodge
- Day 3: Trogon Lodge to Quepos
- Day 4: Quepos to Las Catalinas
- Day 5: Las Catalinas (beach day)
- Day 6: Las Catalinas to Hacienda Montezuma
- Day 7: Hacienda Montezuma to Arenal
- Day 8: Arenal (adventure day)
- Day 9: Arenal to San José
- Day 10: Departure
- Start/Finish: San José, Costa Rica.
- Arrival/Departure Airport: San Jose (SJO)
- Duration: 10 days / 8 riding days.
- Accommodation: Top notch hotels with varying degrees of uniqueness.
- Food: Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included.
- Group size: Max group size 14 participants. Max 7 participants per BMW Motorrad certified tour guide.
- Distance: Total 1,500 kms / Daily riding distance 100-250 kms.
- Route: A perfect mix of secondary mountain, coastal roads with elevation and temperature shifts. Scenic and jaw dropping landscapes.
- Tour Profile: 100% paved roads. Short to medium riding days.
- Skill level: Beginners/Intermediate. Twisty mountain roads. Some traffic in small towns.
- Requirements: Complete riders protective gear. Motorcycle license.
TOUR PRICE: €6,950 EUR
Price based on shared room with another rider.
Single room surcharge: €1,375 EUR
10 days tour (includes arrival and departure)
BMW R18 rental
9 hotel nights
BMW Motorrad certified tour guide
Support vehicle (technical and luggage support)
Local airport pick up/drop off
Food (3 meals per day)
Snacks and hydration in support vehicle.
Local experiences and activities.
Any services not mentioned in the above list
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.