Description text keep: Portugal! What a wonderful country and European tourism gem. So much to offer in such a small footprint. With a wonderful variety of landscapes, attractions, culture, history, gastronomy and incredibly friendly people; it is without a doubt an ideal Great Getaway destination. Surf capital of Europe. Worldwide revered wine. One of the places on earth with the most sunshine per year. The variety you will experience on this Great Getaway destination will marvel you and leave you wishing for more. We will go from the culture and history packed capital of Lisbon, towards the beaches and coastal towns. From one of oldest universities in the world to the beautiful valley where the finest Port wine comes from. Twisty roads, cork tree lined landscapes, horse breeding grounds, wineries, phenomenal food. We can’t think of more reasons to come and discover this magical destination.
- Tram and tuk tuk rides
- Art and urban life
- The most western point in continental Europe: Cabo Da Roca
- Coastal roads and beaches
- The Douro Valley
- Port tasting
- Small town life and country roads
- Serra Da Estrela
- Alter do Chao
- The Tejo river and Alentejo region
- Winery visits
- Serra da Arrabida
- Fresh seafood
- Local cuisine
- Marble country
- Tour schedule:
- Day 1: Arrival to Lisbon
- Day 2: Lisbon Urban Day
- Day 3: Lisbon to Coimbra
- Day 4: Coimbra to Douro Valley
- Day 5: Douro Valley to Pinhao
- Day 6: Pinhao to Fundao
- Day 7: Fundao to Alter Do Chao
- Day 8: Alter Do Chao to Montemor
- Day 9: Montemor to Lisbon
- Day 10: Departure
- Start/Finish: Lisbon, Portugal.
- Arrival/Departure Airport: Lisbon (LIS)
- Duration: 10 days / 8 riding days.
- Accommodation: Top notch hotels with varying degrees of uniqueness.
- Food: Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included.
- Group size: Max group size 14 participants. Max 7 participants per BMW Motorrad certified tour guide.
- Distance: Total 1,500 kms / Daily riding distance 100-250 kms.
- Route: A perfect mix of secondary mountain and coastal roads. With the occasional freeway link sections. Scenic and jaw dropping landscapes.
- Tour Profile: 100% paved roads. Short to medium riding days.
- Skill level: Beginners/Intermediate. Twisty mountain roads.
- Requirements: Complete riders protective gear. Motorcycle license.
TOUR PRICE: €6,950 EUR
Price based on shared room with another rider.
Single room surcharge: €1,375 EUR
10 days tour (includes arrival and departure)
BMW R18 rental
9 hotel nights
BMW Motorrad certified tour guide
Support vehicle (technical and luggage support)
Local airport pick up/drop off
Food (3 meals per day)
Snacks and hydration in support vehicle.
Local experiences and activities.
Any services not mentioned in the above list
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.